CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a drag...

Today i was inside my house..

i was puting water in my water bottle

Den the school bus came..

my maid went out n use her hand as a stop sign

Den she went in back

so obviously the bus driver thought i'm not going to school

so he drove away..

i knock my mother room n told her the bus went already

She looked at me for a while n said wat were u doing so slow..n called me to wait until she going to office onli bring me go

We went at 7.30am n school starts at the same time

In the car her blabbing n yakking n scoldin n said i do it on purpose so that i can sit her car go to sku actually made me cry

When i reach the school..

She said..

Even a word sorry oso never say

If i said that already

She would have blab more that usual

Who would choose such stupid way..

evevrytime my bro missed the bus

She wont scold him but she will find sumthing to scold me

Why they just cant have same treatment towards boys n girls..

Then when she come bak from work....

She said sorry she didnt mean to scold me..

Wat is their Fcking Problem anyway?

0 Retarded comments :D: