CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hair sprays..I LIKE IT!

today i brang the hair spray to sku n spray it on sams head..

SOOOOOOOOOO NICE :D

den when chinese class..

me n see min told teacher we gonna go out find teacher n put newspaper on near canteen n take book

den boon qin told teacher he wanna follow help take

so teacher let him

he helped us take the newspaper lol

n i called him maid Lol

den when reach canteen

u pulled my hairband out n call me to let go my hair n see if its pretty

den i said no

he put the hairband on his wrist when his SWEATING!

then later he gave me bak

den when we were walking to the class to find the teacher he walk in front of me n block me from walking n see min said bye to me ==

den i ran front

he was at the back

while we walk he step my shoe

den when reach the class

i told teacher i wanna pay n see min wanna buy the coupon for 2nd august Fun(d)Galore

he poured pepsi on teacher's handbag n said his sorry ==

n he told teacher i'm stupid cuz i pay money to teacher..he said i should have bluff ==

den teacher say no shes the best she contribute the most

den i laughed at him

we went to put the coupon number for lucky draw

n boon qin asked us if we;re gonna see the movie haunted school

we said we gonna see but haven book

he said its already full

wtf ==

then we went to the teacher's office to help take book

n he help us take again

so i called him maid along the way

when we bak to class

i sit next to see min n he come n sit next to me so i went front den he went front so i went bak to see min n he went bak to see min so i go sit at the front den he sit next to see min

n den teacher was calling us to write an essay n his not good at essay he keep on ask see min questions..

he said he must join some frens that study which is us ==

me n see min laughed

den i told see min if she wan to go to kasturi(tuition for all subject in one whole day,with break)

she said duno

boon qin said which one subang of kl

den we said damansara

he said wheres damansara

we laughed

den he said oh u mean damansara JAYA..n he said he go kasturi at kl(2 days all subject)den he say he wanna join us go to the kasturi at damansara if we got go ==

we say his crazy

n den wen qi called me to spray her hair so i did it

n then she called me to buy 2 bottle for her haha XD

when i first sat which i never sat for sooo sooo long i keep on
when finish school i sat on see min's bicycle n see min sit on sam's

see min called sam to walk to the garden n wait for her den onli 2 ppl sit on the bicycle
knock the wall n i nealy drop in longkang n a lory nearly hit me ==

sam went further than the garden

she nearly reached see min home n we are still at school ==

when we reached see min;s hse

i saw her little sister

i squish her face n slapped her i shake her chair while shes sitting on it n i put ice on her chick XD

she looks like laughing when shes gonna cry ==

we went upstairs to play the comp

see min on the msn

n i talked to esther n sam kena blamed when see min nudged esther

den my mother came to fetch me but she forgot how to go out of that housing area

so she followed sam which is ridding a bicycle ==

P.S. I WILL NOT FORGET THAT MONDAY WE'RE GONNA HAVE WAR

0 Retarded comments :D: