CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wars Juz in one day

Today when i was walking up the stairs at school ''HAPPILY'', Boon qin took my hair band off since he was at the back of me..he called me to walk front like i'm a prisoner..when reached my classroom i was snatching with him den he throw it in the dustbin i grab his hand n scratch him(i know its lame) n he ran away..

I WILL NOT BE BEATEN!

so i took the hairband from the dustbin ==

Went in my class

n took glue n
water bottle

ask sam to follow me to his class

i gave her the gum n i took the water bottle

n we trap
him in the class

he know wat r we doing so he took his water too..

then i said..come la i'm not afraid of u

den he run

n jooi foong asked him how old is it still playing..

he asked me yalo how old r u yi wen

den sam put glue at his hand

he started to say bad words

n i quickly pour the water on his body

n i shouted
sam to run

she was so blur..

so i ran first pushing her in front

bcuz shes slow,

i reach my class n boon qin splashed the water on me

my whole clothes was totally wet..

n den when kh time,

i was walking to bilik jahitan upstairs

sam shouted
WATCH OUT

n he hit my head with a book ==

when i turned back he already run ==

so i went up

i saw him downstairs

so i took the water bottle

n but it behind
the wall so he cant see i'm holding it

Joyce saw n she was smart..

she called boon qin to come a little closer

so when he come..

i spash water on him

but i missed
T_T

n he started to say
bad words

n took the hose n was gonna spray upstairs

den i move away

den i went back n see


he said bad words again ==

0 Retarded comments :D: