CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Moments Of Hatred. :D

Haris took my tie dat day n never gave back to me..he took from MY table n he said it was his..dat day i didnt know he took it..so i shouted and said to my fren WHERES MY TIE WHERES MY TIE..he was near me so he look at me n laugh..but i stil shout cuz my fren took it to play n den i didnt know haris took it

Den my fren pointed at him n said:''he took it see his laughing at u''.. he said its his he lost his one n he bought a new one..

after i went home..i feel like cutting his lungs n bisect his brain..He was lucky i forgot to buy knive..

when tuesday i went out to find teacher he put my tie inside my drawer..my fren saw it..so i kept the tie n ask him for my tie..he was like HUH?! den i said wheres my tie give me bak la..den me n see mine try to snatch his tie everytime he pass our place

N now i have 4 ties XD

0 Retarded comments :D: