CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

PAIN+WET!!

i was walking when recess time n boon qin hit my head..den i said ouch for 5min..he ran away

at class..i was studying n i saw boon qin outside our class n he looked at me n bluek to me==

n den shafique threw a pencil to me..

i wait when the time comes

i threw it back to him but i hit the window glass n it bounce to foong lih sheng

but as soon as foong heard the pencil hit glass
sound

he move his head away so the pencil didnt hit him n it fell down

then shafique says waa..yi wen dangerous..forever cannot aim right

den i do my homework

he threw papers to me

i looked at him n he laughed

so i told see min while sam is sleeping

me n her took many papers n threw at him

he pointed his face n called us to throw at him LOL

den he used his bag book leg hand / watever to protect himsself Lol..

den we ran out of papers so he thrw more to me

i open my water bottle cap

n he know wat i'm gonna do

n its gonna finish school sso i stand up n went near to his place n block him from going out

too bad he
escaped

me see min n sam chased him till the boys toilet

we waited outside n he ran another way

when we're at downstairs i saw haris

i asked him wheres shafiq n he said that he duno he go another stairs n shafique ran another stairs

i saw him at the canteen n see min was with me

he was looking down n i was gonna pour n haris shouted
SHAFIQUE

i pour n he ran backwards so he got wet juz a little

den he ran to the basketball place

i called see min to go chased him n i gave her the water bottle

his
trapped there den when see min aint looking he ran n i pointed him n tell see min his running

n he ran so dang fast we cant chased him

me n him n ashraf n haris sat the same bus

so haris ashraf went front of me n they was slow

so i push them a side n i walk in front

we saw shafique was walking up the bus n haris laughed n said shafiq was scared

den suddenly ashraf n haris run in front of me..probably wanna protect shafique

when i reached the bus i saw him n i wanted to pour but then he push the bottle away

den i went to sit at the back

when haris went home i went to the front n sit at haris place which is near shafique

he saw me n called me to relax dont pour

den ashraf was in front of me n took out a water bottle so i tell him that i pour ashraf n he pour to shafique

he actually said
yes LOL..i pour at him den he go sit next to shafique n pour to me LOL

i was wet

i was planning when ashraf went home shafiq has no more water to pour

so when ashraf reached home he gave the water to shafiq
OMG

he said he has more water n will pour on me den rape me if i pour on him


i said i dont care

den he stand up n come to my sit n tell me to pour the water out the bus window

i said no

EVERYONE in bus was looking except the bus driver

den he went back to sit

i told a small boy if he pour the water to him i'll give hiim money

den actually that small boy know shafiq LOLL

den shafiq took the bottle ready to pour on me n i kicked it

he called me to relax

n when he took up the bottle from the floor

the water left as little as mine HAHA

den a boy come n asked shafique if i'm his gf

another boy said no la she juz pour water on him impossible

den the boy ask shafiq if i;m his gf again

he said yes

so i showed him my punch n he smiled

when i reached my home

i pour the water at him while i was walking down the bus n he pour to me either ==

everyone in the bus shouted woooooooooo..

i laughed n call him to watch out on monday

he said ya monday


SERIOUS WAR IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON MONDAY!

0 Retarded comments :D: