CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

-.-

Shes so selfish.
She backstabs.
Shes a big fat liar.
She loves to swear.

Shes a retarded little bitch.

I dont care how desperate you are, you shouldnt do that to me.
What kind of friend are you.

Backstabping isnt you.
You just love to take people's leftovers , dont you?


Oh puh-lease,
Why dont you just find yourself something in the dustbin far far away from me.

I hate to see your face,
it reminds me of how idiotic you are.
I cant believe of ALL PEOPLE,
YOU are the one that did that.

You know what?
I thought it was a joke.
Turns out it isnt eh?


Youre the one influence me and then you took the leftovers?
Whats wrong with you?
Are you that desperate?

If you are,
Go be a prostitute.

0 Retarded comments :D: