CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

im here to let my feelings out,
knowing my friends wont go to yr blog. thanks babe.
my life has been so much worst than anything.
first of all, i was depressed because of my parents.
they scolded me for not smiling at home.

HOW CAN YOU SMILE WHEN YOUR FUCKIN DEPRESSED?

and when things are startin to get back to normal..
BANG!
i was hit in the face again,not only the face but everywhere else.
you wont know how many sleepless nights i have gone through.
my friend once told me not to cry to sleep or i'll get nightmare.
but before sleeping,
you think things over,
you'll stare at your ceiling and memories start to flow in.
you tend to cry when things has gone bad.
every night i tend to have nightmares.
i lost a friend.
he said i cant be trusted.
i maybe alot of things but im not untrustable.
do you see me blurt things out?
do you see me writing it on my blog?do you? do you?
no one can help me anymorenot even my [former?] best friend
hahahaha... she even think im a bitch
maybe just maybe i'll talk to her face to face
and tell her off? or rather let her TELL me off..
she thinks she can hide things from me?
she thinks i wont know anythin
she thinks im a stupid ass hole
she doesnt know how much it hurt here
in my heart
no, she thinks i care TO MUCH of myself
she rather stick up to the gay lord.
i dont understand anything anymore
i tend to help people who needs my help
but i CANT even help myselfyou think using your advice is easy?
i am so naive
how can i be so blind?
now i know i cant trust anyone
not even my gay friend
from now on, durin recess,i'll stay in the library
and think things over.from now on,
i shall iscolate myself from other people.
i wonder if i can do that.
whats the use of havin a handphone when you dont even have a friend to text?
i tried to warn you to not use it anymore
but you ignored my warningin the end you got caught.
its not my fault but your own BLOODY faul
there i am,thanking you for all the things you said bout me..
ohoh... lemme write what she said bout me..

Lately, we've been drifting apart - slowly - because of what other people think.One day, we're laughing like hell, and the next, it's as though 'I don't know you anymore'.And another one - you keep siding with other people.You think it's fun, don't you.Bullshit, you don't know how much it pisses me off inside.No, it doesn't make me sad at all.Like I said - it just pisses me off.Maybe I should've let you carry on with your own f***ed up life, let you learn the hard way.Then maybe you wouldn't have turned into such a bitch.You think life is so easy.But it's not.The only thing you bloody know how to do is rely on other people.It's a shock to think that I was there for you whenever you needed me.You just never bothered to think about what I say.You think I'm the soft, happy-go-lucky kind who has all the happiness I ever need, and that I'm not sensitive to what you say.Well, you're dead wrong.You just take me for granted.Life would be so much easier for me, if it wasn't for you.But then again, if it wasn't for me, life wouldn't be easy for you - as you said.I'm just being a friend - telling you what's right and what's not.But you don't give a shit.You ask for advice, but you never take it.You think you're always right.You're the kind who never thinks about things.You just go ahead and do it, hurting everyone around you.You have no idea what other people think of you.I know lots of things.I've just been keeping it from you, because I don't want to hurt you.If you think it's only me, trust me - it's not.You think you're surrounded by friends who think the BEST of you, but..Damn, you are so wrong.My advice..Stop being so immature.Stop being such a bitch.Start making real friends.Stop wanting to be popular.Talking for someone whom I care for too.

haha.. im lazy to do it properly...
anyways. i hope you're happy that ive updated your blog yvonne.. =']

0 Retarded comments :D: