CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

D: ?

Guess what happen today ._.

After school, I saw the bus that brings me home. So, i went toward it.

so i saw that uncle, i asked him if i should go up because it seems a little awkward today.
And i think he DOESNT get english so he just point at the bus and call me go up .

So, i went in and i saw people standing when theres space.
So i stand also -.-

then that uncle's son call me to sit, got place then sit .
So, ima sit next to a small boy.

And guess what the small boy say =__=
He says: Allah, Bang aku tk bleh duduk dh . And he crossed his arms -.-

So i stand up and i was looking in the bus whos the ones thats same bus with me, and i cant find any of them.

And the bus OTHER uncle's son told me to come down.

And all the friends thats same bus as me was laughing =__=

Turns out, that bus look just alike, but its not the bus .

but HEY, its not my fault, that idiotic uncle called me to go up. -.-

And HELLO, those bbus uncles have sons TOO! And looks exactly ALIKE!
SHEESH.


When i came down the bus, Friend Me
You went in ah?
Yala.
(People giggling and smilling as if gonna burst out a laugh)
I also nearly go in, but they call me dont go.
Ya ah? They call me go in de wor.

(The REAL bus came)
The bus come already.
Maybe its from the same company =__=
(THEY STILL GIGGLING.)

0 Retarded comments :D: