CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

oh for the love of my ass,
wiill you stop HAUNTIN ME?
no, my darling retard cousin. im not talking about you
rumor says i bitch talk about marissa in my friends blog.. ==

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK PROPER CHINESE AND THEY THINK I CAN BLOODY SPEAK A FEMALE DOG'S LANGUAGE? ==


they are all noobies.. >]
going to the same tuition with her tonight.
dont really know how am i gonna live..
sometimes i wonder what does it feel like to jump out on the moving cars?
or jumping down a TWENTY FIVE feet buildings?
or.. or.. or... cut my wrist?

this whole week, ive been 'emoing'
or rather ignoring everyone's hi, bye
im thinking

whats the point of making friends when you're gonna lose them all?
everyone loves her
and dissed me a side.
whats the point???

i rather home study then try to make things right
instead of going to the canteen
i have learn to 'lose weight' and 'save money'
i go to the LIBRARY!!!

shocks you doesnt it?
yeah me too
in the mean time, im wondering if im gonna start smoking to get my stress out..
ciaooo...

0 Retarded comments :D: