CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Little Fun.

Lets have a laugh. It DID crack ME up thou. Idk about you.

asdkitkit says:
*alo alo
*wads up~~

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*-.-

asdkitkit says:
*== wad worx..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*i forgot -.-


asdkitkit says:
*errx....find me juz 2 say helo ?!
*=_= wad ...lolx...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*canot?
*why use winsdows
*-.-


asdkitkit says:
*oo =_= dats all ?!
*brother using other computer

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*g0t 2 comp?
*o_o


asdkitkit says:
*so i use de old 1 =_= old pc window life duno go wher lerx..
*errx yarx..
*msn nid reinstall..
*so use old 1 larx..lazy


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*-.-
*the new new one
*damn nice
*;D


asdkitkit says:
*=_= wad de new 1 dam nice ?!?!?
*wad new 1 ?!


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*new msn


asdkitkit says:
*=_=...hw u notice thers a diffrent..
*ooh....


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*-.-


asdkitkit says:
*errx...hw 2 update mine ?!
*my new pc de msn oso not latest..
*i wan upgrade..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*i think you got la
*-.-
*go dl laa'


asdkitkit says:
*=_= uhh...got again latest 1 larx..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*huh?


asdkitkit says:
*=_= diaozz...dat day i go dl he say i edi latest version..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*yup
*xD


asdkitkit says:
*but my fren can upgrade lagi..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*o_o
*your new msn chat is


asdkitkit says:
*?? wad my new msn chat is >?


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*like that?


asdkitkit says:
*=_= dun get u..
*nid a dictionary

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*-.-
*find la


asdkitkit says:
*woiii aaa...
*xplain lerx..
*=_= find wad ??!?!


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*how to explain =__=
*you say dictionary ma


asdkitkit says:
*=_= walao y u make me so blur de..
*xplain larx..
*xplain wad u noe..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*you want more blur ah?
*huh


asdkitkit says:
*=_= Zzzz...if can find then gud liao lorx..no nid so susah
*Zzz...oh...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*huh?


asdkitkit says:
*i noe y u r here..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*huh?

asdkitkit says:
*U WAN 2 make me blur !!

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*where got?
*Huh?


asdkitkit says:
*im not falling 4 it !!
*TATA!~~~
*WEE~~...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*huh


asdkitkit says:
*=_[


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*tongue tied
*:D


asdkitkit says:
*huhuhuhuhuahh urhauh uhauhu hau huahurhauh uah uhuahu


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*do the maths

asdkitkit says:
*??
*ok..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*got your attention


asdkitkit says:
*de maths..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*my turn to explain the word play
*:D
*all about the wordplay
*because i'm the wizard


asdkitkit says:
*=) nope u din catch my attention..
*im not attrated
*ohh..
*wizard..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*are you listening a single word i say?


asdkitkit says:
*word..
*play..
*yar yar..
*=)...yaya

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*wonderful thing you do

asdkitkit says:
*y is ur turn 2 xplain de word play =_=...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*They say i'm all about the word play
*Sticking with the wordplay
*mr a-z they say its all about the word play

asdkitkit says:
*=) who saids ?

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*=__=


asdkitkit says:
*oo...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*you wanna be free
*so i'm letting you fly
*o_o

asdkitkit says:
*so dat mean de word play is u or u play de word..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*cause i know in my head my love is never dying
*o_o


asdkitkit says:
*=) nop i dun wan 2 left u..
*=) nahx...love will nvr die..
*not oli urs die...

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*girl, i know you cant escape me

asdkitkit says:
*i mean not oli urs wont die =)

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*Because you'll always be my baby o_o


asdkitkit says:
*auuggg...2bad im a boi =(

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*not gonna cry, its time to leave
*i will not stand in your way


asdkitkit says:
*isshh..=() malu siax...

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*you will be back again

asdkitkit says:
*no body stoping u =.=

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*because you know in your heart love will never end

asdkitkit says:
*not i wont..
*errx...soli thers always a end 4 everything


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*o_o

asdkitkit says:
*r u listenning a single word dat i say !!

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*Dont speak liar


asdkitkit says:
*=.= im not lying..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*tell me youre tired of this


asdkitkit says:
*errx...thers a end 4 everything..
*im not...
*im juz revive..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*i know i'm gonna dis somehow but its 2am and i'm too high and i wont come down to o_o

asdkitkit says:
*=)


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*so when i come back, i won say a word
*now we wont talk


asdkitkit says:
*=...= is oli 11...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*we wont say a word
*we work this before
*dont speak liar


asdkitkit says:
*u not going 2 say a word w 2 tok..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*sit back and tell me why


asdkitkit says:
*=..= no u r telling lie i dun belive u..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*letting you down
*and i'll get mine too


asdkitkit says:
*u say not a word !! =(

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*dont speak liar
*we wont talk, we wont say a wor


asdkitkit says:
*wor ?


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*word*


asdkitkit says:
*caugh u !!
*mistake !! CAUGHT u !!
*AH HArx !!
*BOO~~


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*-.-
*hurry christmas hurry back
*may i want a hula-hood
*we can hardly stand the way please christmas dont be late
*theres another side of the story
*o_o


asdkitkit says:
*=.=....
*errxx....stop looking at de book n type out


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*my heart melted


asdkitkit says:
*xmas still got long way !! nw is oli march !!
*i dun care ur heart melt anot !!


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*everytone thinking i'm going crazy
*bbut i dont care what they say

asdkitkit says:
*everytone ??

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*i'm in love with you
*they try to pull me away


asdkitkit says:
*u r crazy =.= no nid 2 think
*plzz not oli they pulling uy away im pushing u away

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*seeing sounds
*i see your face, everyone around thinking i'm going crazy
*but i dont care what they say
*my blue eyes shine like those george
*just a boy in his truck

asdkitkit says:
*who is george ?


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*has his intensity to getting stuck
*and i was right there bside him, all summer long

asdkitkit says:
*hey u suppose 2 say i love u in dat line !!

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*and when we woke up and found out summer gone


asdkitkit says:
*is summer gone >!


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*when you think of tim mcgraw, hope you think of me
*thinking my head on your chest

asdkitkit says:
*i dun even noe dem -_-


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*september saw among the tears

asdkitkit says:
*since when]\


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*in my box beneath my bed


asdkitkit says:
*september who ?


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*is a letter you never read 3 summers back


asdkitkit says:
*o.O omg !!


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*its hard to find it all little biteersweet

asdkitkit says:
*seriously din i ??
*yar...i think so too =(
*YOU ARE VERY ANOYING !!!!
*ZZzzz:@


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*You dont have to call me
*and say youre sorry
*i'm already gone
*you dont have to call me
*and break my heart
*when i'm trying to move on

asdkitkit says:
*im not going 2

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*you dont have to call anymore

asdkitkit says:
*juz move !!
*no !! i juz dun hav 2 call u !! not everyu1

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*yesterday i found out about you
*even when i'm just lookign at you
*feels wrong
*you say that you take it all back, give it one chance, its a moment of weakneess in you
*you should've said no
*get back to me
*o_o
*you shouldnt be begging for forgiveness


asdkitkit says:
*errx..soli 2 interup u..but u din tell me de title of de story,,,
*y should i b begging .;.=


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*o_o
*You should''ve said no
*you shold have gone home
*get back to me
*i should'nt be asking myself why


asdkitkit says:
*=_= ok tell me wtf u wan
..

-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*i'm in the room in a typical night listening to the music she doesnt like
*shes cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers
*dreaming about the day when you wake up and find out what you lookign for
*has been here the whole time
*if you could see i'm the one who udnerstand you
*why cant you see
*you belong to me
*walk in the streets with you and you jeans
*hey isnt this easy
*you got the smile that could light out the whole town
*what are you doing with a girl like that


asdkitkit says:
*no idea..


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*heh
*this convo's going on blog

asdkitkit says:
*=_=......huh ?? wtf...


-[[ Ÿ¦ w³Ñ ; '' Whats happening? ._. Well, whatever it is, I'm not involved. says:
*isnt that fun
*:D

0 Retarded comments :D: