CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Oct.

Its my birthday.
And This is the first year that i'm not looking forward to that day.

I dont know why.
Just felt like nothing.

nearly everyone was going for their old sku canteen day.
This year is because of their primary sschool canteen day again.
Last year was cuz the next day was a holiday.
Last last year was because its their primary school canteen day

What luck i have.
i dont know wat to say.

i felt stucked.
I'm so busy yet i found some time to relax.

Have to do cravings for seni n clothes for kh.
i dont think i will have time for myself.
its not taht i wanna be alone.
its just that i wanna spend more times with my frens.

I just came back from school.
n i realize i miss them alot

n next week is the whole week holiday.

i just saw them this morning.
and i miss them when its afternoon.

Then wat shuld i do the whole week.
i cant do anything if i'm missing them.
i never ever felt that empty before.

Btw,
I just found out i was jealous that day when i saw him n her.

Wth.

0 Retarded comments :D: