CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'M BACK! ^^

many things happened in these holidays.or before it.

i'm sowee i kept my blog private n didnt update it :X

today i went out to eat n went giant n tesco.

den kim msged my mum saying if we're at home cuz they wana come

then i was like..WTF? their mother want to?

den my mother figured it out. actually li shuang(another err.aunti XD), her husband went to work althru its raya.she got bored so she went to their hse.n end up they were bored so they came our hse.pffft. haha

end up they come.me n gwen made a ballon thingy n made it to a worm n stick it at the door with the words-welcome,worm- and another back of the door -see you soon,worm-

n we even made a BEE! so cute! will upload the photo later kay ^_^

okay they didnt just stay

one of them..is staying in my hse for like today and tomorrow.

err.Shes playing ps2 while i'm using the comp right now.

Ha~ she came for ps2 onli i guess P:

the funny thing is

today when she came.she brang a bag of clothes

which makes me curious.

cuz well how would she know if my mother let her sleepover.

its like.she expected or predicted it.

thats amazin P:

well at first.when my mother ask if she could stay(ask for fei de)

den i shaked my head.

then ah yee saw it so she asked my cousin-kim.

she said.okay la no need stay.

when they all went out.

my mother was like scolding me n say i degil n all the stuff.

well i expected i would get ignored or something serious if i didnt let her stay

so i went to ask kim if she wanted to stay n that i was kidding just now.

so she called me to follow her to her mother n asked.

she AGREED!

and well. gwen cant come cuz she has tuition(she can postponed it to other day but her mother doesnt let)

so i told my mother gwen wanted to come(well she really do P:)

my mother told ah yee.

she still says no.

oh well.thats just luck.

har har =.=

den when we come in.

we cooked pita(chicken,eggs,tomatoes,mayonis,cabbage and pita obviously) and we even cooked the hot dog bread o.o

err. well its so obvious that the eggs that i cooked is way more nicer than the way she ''polish'' the mayonis on the bread n put the egg or cut the pita.heh.

my mother was quite busy-body.she was like keep taking the cooking ''stick'' from my hand n was like cooking for me and keep looking at us.

n when i cook the chicken(which i didnt eat cuz i dont like) i put the chicken on the plate right.one piece drop down the cooking down thingy thingy(u dont have to understand.just dropped it somewhere hard to take it up back)

my mother was at the fridge.she would scold me if she saw it.

i tried taking it up(not hands,its hot kay)

den it failed.so kim said use this(the knive)

she poke n poke n poke it but cant take it up

-mother still lookin at the fridge-

we got nervous.so she used the knive n i use the ''cooking stick'' n YAY! WE GOT IT!

den we were laughing like hell.

n my grandmother saw that n she laughed too.

she didnt tell my mom ^^

haha.

i wonder which unlucky family members ate it HAHA!

thats all P:

i'll try update my blog.

i hope.

-gulp-exxams coming!D: october 30.PIBG postponed it P:

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT..
we celebrated see min's birthday at my hse padang.i bought DUH cheese cake from secret recipe.

we played something something.haha

was kinda funny.

called see min blindfold but then she keep on wanna curi-curi see.

den she took my fon n saw my msg.that was a surprise party.she didnt noe.

then when we went to her she said.RAHSIA TERBONGKAR! damn shit she saw sam's msg bout the parteh n present. i was like hiting my head n sam blamming me n we laughed.

so okay w/e

before that.

wei ming zi kent n wai kit came early to my hse.i locked them outside P:

they were like msging me. sayign their hot.haha

den they were calling my dog n make him bark.they even play the song where dog n cat bark n miaos ==

but he listen to me n went to sleep without caring them .AFTER I SCOLD HIM.haha. P: omg his cute.haha.

see min was very happy with her present.me n wei ming bout her FOUR necklace(since she told me she didnt buy cuz mother dont let her buy.dunno why)

n well called sam to buy a teddy bear so i could hang the necklaces on it but instead she bout a HANGBAG.OH MY GOD.

err.see min was telling me where she could use.cuz shes not so into handbags like those princess P: hehe.

sam said she would have bought a wallet but the wallet cost 39 n the handbag cost 40+ so she thing the handbag is much more ''zi de'' so she bought the handbag haha.

MONEY SAVER! P:

Joyce called me to go to sunway lagoon next saturday.

wat to do.i WAN TO GO! but wat if my mother says no ):

HAIZ.

i've been thinking every night.

very very sad.

thats all P:

1 Retarded comments :D:

Sam the One & Only and the Only One. said...

lolx.... u mixed up all stories to form ONE STORY... zadou...