CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Todays SHOCKING NEWS O:

Okay.went to subang today.daddy promised to onli go to EAT!

but then he remembered that out stupid fishy thats in out indoor fountain need a serious clean up.fungus was all over the stones!

so he went in a place where they sell fish ,animals stuffs to buy a pump.

N I SAW THIS !!



I KNOW! eww right o_o they said they used rottened bread to have these ''babies''

there was more.but i couldnt take pic of the others.cuz they're like. OPENED.just think wat if someone accidentally pushed u n your face fall right on the worms.

GOD.must of hate that person very much.

n i saw many ppl touching the worms to check if their healthy for fishing X_X

after very very long time choosing that stupid PUMP.

we went home. First, we went to the petronas.

because my father said he think that the car's tyre is out of air.

den i saw this right out the window.


Zoomed more.


After zoomed.

First.

me n my mum was laughing so hard.its like. once u open the door u die.

dont know wat the heck the fellow was thinking putting a door there.

its like.the door to heaven.

mental problem ppl these days :)

oh my.my mother is calling me.so annoying.

Oh well.thats all for today.sowee if its kinda short.

1 Retarded comments :D:

Sam the One & Only and the Only One. said...

lol... the door soo let me fry beans.... XDDDDD "Door to Heaven"... wakakakakkazzz....