CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

oh god.

Have u ever seen parents called a children to stop studying n go to play computer?

well yeah.thats weird.

BUT IT HAPPENED TO ME!!

in this holidays.i've been like.watching tv.sleep.eat.computer. anything that pig do's.

and so.exams are coming.so i started thinkin of studying.

and finally i'm NOT lazy to study.

i was in my room.well studying.

den my mother knocked the door.

she said:eh wat are u doing

me: *holding a book* studying?=.=

she:go play your laptop lah.

me: okay.*putting books bak while thinking*

my thoughts--> am i dying.why is she treating me that way =.=

dats all i guess.

exam coming!!

sku going to reopen!!

OMG!

TENSION!!

*deep breaths*

Many problems everyone's facing.

AND MY MAID IS COMIGN BACK! WOOHOO! shes comign bak 2 days after my birthday D:

back to the topic.i've seen many ppl telling me their problems.

not that i dont have.but hearing their problems makes u feel that my problems are lighter P:

Some ppl wasnt lucky like me.

i get to choose.

but its just too hard.

0 Retarded comments :D: