CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

See min T.T

Blogging because of sumone keep on calling me blog.SOMEONE. haha.

See min's transffering to a sport sku d. ):
The F*cking bkt.Jalil one!
Haiz.
and thought we could transfer to cathelik sku together D:

She says shes going to sport sku until this december.
When exam time she come back here to take exam.
Damn.how could the sku let her do that! :O

Den she just told me mayb 10% shes chnaging house either!! FAR FAR AWAY!
THEN NO MORE BJ OR CATHELIK.
DAMN.

Yeah and this morning i just woke up see my fon n got a bloody msg saying she has been selected to change to bkt.jalil sku n i cried o_o
Dont ask me why.i dont knwo either.

THERES ONLY MEMORIES NOW!
I'M PRAYING THE SPORT SKU KENA BURN RIGHT NOW! haha.
Hope it came true :D

Damn see min left me alone with sam in a idiot *&%$#@&! sku.
ONLY SUMONE CAN STOP HER CHANGING SKU.
THE SPECIAL *ehem* SUMONE.
Haha.

My father wanted to buy me a bike for my birthday present.cuz i wanted it.cuz mine was cacated.
Den mother go n scold him n ME saying its very expensive! So end up no new bike ):

BTW.MY MAID COME BACK D!! ^^
SHE BOUGHT US MANGOS.
IN YOUR FACE WEI MING!
I GOT MANGO D HHAHAHA.

Now,Buhbyes.

idiot.

p.s. SEE MIN ! u stay at asrama right.BECAREFUL OF *ehem* SUMTHING LARH HAR.
ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT.*gulp*
hhaa.

4 Retarded comments :D:

Anonymous said...

stupid idiot yi wen...
'ehem'vr geng arh..can scared me meh?in the asrama got so many ppl..haha..alwiz SCARED people oni..
cry for wad..i oso not yet die..haha...

Sam the One & Only and the Only One. said...

lolx... YI WEN!! i now have the same wish as u!! except tat i hope the so-called-sports-school, after kena brunt, no body will build it again.... MUAHahhahaHHAH.....

.Yvonne said...

oh.thought u die liao tim.cuz the *ehem* go *ehem*..haha.nvm.watch out at night.PHONE CALLS.hahahahah.

.Yvonne said...

LOL.SO WAT SAM. COPY CAT XD. Your dog name.Law..*ehem* wat liao ah?XD