CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tsunami at school. O:

Its raining again.

Its been raining everyday o_o
alright.Back to the main topic.

today ying ying jie jie bought kenneth to my hse!

Hes sooooo cute.but he looks like he's sister thou o_o

He's only 9 months old.
And he knows how to Fight lol.

I caught him shaking n grr sometimes like a dog Lol.
n den he's fingers became a punching hand.
And ying ying was like.
Kenneth NO!
Loll.
Thatss soo weird o_o

Gwen and kim din came today. Only their mother n Ying ying jie jie.
Parents said they have tuitions.

Ah yee gave me money for my birthday P:

And den I overheard my mother saying to my grandmother that..
Ah yee's birthday was also 10 Oct.
And when she came home from work she went into her room.
Kim n gwen bought a cake n put right outside of her room.
When she walked out she was shocked P:
thank god she din kick it.haha

FEW DAYS AGO..
was schooling.n it rained so hard just like tsunami o_o


me see min sam n karmen were trapped upstairs in school.
The staircase was ALL wet flooded it was stil raining+wind.
So it was splashing the stairs.

They were all afraid.
I called sam to hold the present.
Den i ran down with waters splashing me
I was a fool.n i was wet.VERY VERY WET.Lol.
Continue by see min karmen n sam.

there was 4 stairs.
That was just the first one.

Den.Sam said just go.
so she holded the present n went all the way down herself.
while we went n try to find another way .

Well all is more wet thhan the first one.
Water splashing. Flooded the whhole staircase.
So we went back to the first one.

Ustaz was at the back of us.
We stood near the staircase a while.
And he laughed n said just go la.
So he went first.
Den we ran down.

den i saw sam.
With the present...
All wet LOL.
But not her hair LOLL.
Only the shirt and the present.

That was reali weird Lol.

Karmen was over excited when she was splashed.
I guess she was enjoying it haha.

I'm not saying its not fun.
But it isnt fun if your wearing a SCHOOL UNIFORM. haha

When we reached downstairs.
everyone was like walking a one way path.cuz another path was SERIOUSLY FLOODED.
but me n sam stil walk the flooded one cuz well...
We dont wanna stucked at the other way where ppl
pushing. yah.i know.bad attitutes.Lol.

Saw wei ming.
He was like Walao wet until lidat.

Den i stand on top a chair cuz too many ppl n i dont know if the bus reached.
Karmen followed me n stand either.
Den suddenly sam pushed me loll.
I nearly fall o_o

The NEXT DAY was pathetic.
Our science teacher was saying dont get so wet.
because she said all the boys was like LOOKING.

Shes weird larh.
wat does she expect.its raining. and we dont have umbrellas la kayy
.

3 Retarded comments :D:

Sam the One & Only and the Only One. said...

x)
are you trying to say tat I Used UR present to block rain...???!
OMG... >.<"

p/s : my hair is wet lar dumb dumb....

Anonymous said...

haha..
erm...call zanariah to sponsor us umbrella la...

.Yvonne said...

yalo.shuld call ehr sponsor.n nola.the present so small how u block le.YOUR HAIR IS NOT WET LOL.ITS WATERPROOF!